Corsair Community

need help with my old school m95

hi all and thanks for reading. so to try to make a long story short, the m95 i bought a long time ago lasted me for years and i loved it. best mouse i ever had. but over time it broke and (after getting pissed off when i learned they dont make the m95 anymore) ive had to use a few other mice in the last couple years. but i recently found one on ebay for an unopened one a guy found in the back of his closet, so i got it. and hell yea, i still think its the best mouse ever.

problem is i cant remember certain macro set ups that used to do all the time like instinct, but now i cant get working. most importantly being able to push to toggle (ie. push one of the thumb buttons and it would act like u were holding it down until u pressed it again) i like toggle for aim down sights for games but the few games that it isnt an in game option i would just set up the mouse to do it for me. but i cant get it to work now. ive tried all the playback options and nothing works.

tldr: cant make my mouse toggle instead of push and hold. please help.

Are you using CUE 2 or iCUE?

For iCUE, click on the mouse in the top of the iCUE window to bring up the options. Click the Actions menu on the left. In the drop down menu (bottom), change it to Macro. Then click the Advanced Settings tab right below. Over on the right hand side are several options. "Action Trigger" change to Toggle.

CUE 2 has finally slipped from my memory and I can't see it anymore. Toggle is definitely there. Make sure you are in Advanced Mode (little on/off switch at the top). Then poke around in the Macro settings for it. It is likely hidden under key options like the description above. Someone else likely has a better recollection of precisely where it is located.