Corsair Community

Corsair rgb ll120 fans / h100i pro

Bassiej

Dear people, i just installed my new pc. I have 5 ll120 fans from corsair. But one of the 5 fans is nog spinning only light up. Sometimes it does spins but then it spins way slower then the other 4 fans. They are connected to a lightning hub and the commander pro. I als use the corsair icue software. But i cant seem to find the problem why the fan is not spinning or spins slowly. I attached a photo where you can see the fan not spinning but rgb lights on. Maybe Someone here can help me? Sorry for my bad english. Kind regards Bas.

20190405_161334.thumb.jpg.a2028385c3354d86c78c3752df9fc4e2.jpg

1) Go to the settings tab at the top of the iCUE window, then click on the Commander Pro. Make sure the relevant C-Pro fan port is set to Auto or PWM.

2) Go the Commander Pro tab in the main window. Then click performance. What curve is applied to that fan port? It will be highlighted yellow when you click the fan curve on the left?

3) Quickly swap the non-running fan connector with another LL that is running. Does the new fan not run in Port #x? Or does the same fan still not spin?

Well after switching a few things it still isnt working. Even the commander pro isnt working anymore. And also icue software doesnt detect it anymore. All the rgb lightning isnt working anymore on the ll120 fans. I dont know what to do anymore. Even all the fans are spinning slow now. Edited by Bassiej

Are you using any extensions, splitters, or molex adapters to power the Commander Pro and its RGB Lighting Hub? Try a different SATA cable or outlet port on the PSU. If this is affecting the entire system, you are likely looking a system level problem.

Are you using any extensions, splitters, or molex adapters to power the Commander Pro and its RGB Lighting Hub? Try a different SATA cable or outlet port on the PSU. If this is affecting the entire system, you are likely looking a system level problem.

Yes im using cablemod pro cables. I can try to switch them on the psu. My psu is 750w that must be enough right? And if that aint working what else shall i try?