Corsair Community

Toggle OR if/else for macros - iCue - K95 Platinum

CodyCox

I'm trying to setup a macro toggle that'll minimize all desktop windows, and then maximize when pressed again.

The sequence for this is:

Minimize:

Win key + M

Maximize:

Win key + Shift + M

Now, you can minimize/maximize with "Win key + D", but the state is forgotten the moment you click on something while windows are minimized. With "Win key + Shift + M" it returns to the state before you minimized.

I can easily setup 2 macro keys, but I'd rather use only one, and make it function like a toggle.

An "if pressed/activated and pressed again, then"-function would be ideal.

Is this at all possible? Haven't found anything on the Gorg, and I'm pretty sure the built in "toggle" doesn't work like this. Only the "while pressed" has the ability to do a "second action".

I think you can't, why I thought you could.

Example : macro 1 with an "second action" macro 2

macro 1: press key A

macro 2: press key B

The problem starts that you can't do "on release" on macro 1, followed by an other macro 2.

Maybe its possible when you use the old iCue,

it had less limits then the new one, at least I think so, also because I am still waiting for answers on topics :)

There are better ways, but here is an autohotkey solution albeit not a glam one:

global toggler:=false
F13::
if !toggler {
	;tooltip here1
	Send {LWin down}
	Send m
	Send {LWin up}
	toggler:=!toggler
}
else
{
	;tooltip here2
	Send {LWin down}
	Send {Shift down}
	Send m
	Send {Shift up}
	Send {LWin up}
	toggler:=!toggler
}
return

you need to download and install autohotkey: https://www.autohotkey.com/download/ahk-install.exe

Then you would copy the code above and save it to a new file on your desktop for example, making sure the extension is .ahk and not .txt

Then you can tell icue to run it i think, but you may need to right click and select "compile" first, which will not appear until autohotkey is installed and possibly after you have rebooted since the install.