Corsair Community

VERY disaapointed in Corsair HS70 Headphones.Poor quality

FogXGunner

Purchased 1 pair expecting as i was told in stores and from a number of reviewers that battery life was somewhere around 16 hours.

Battery wouldnt change past 85% , battery drained extremely fast. 4-5 hours and poof its dead. I reset the battery by letting it drain out and a full charge and that didnt help. Headphones lost 20% charge when turned off !... I mean ..really? turned off and they still lose charge?

Corsair "support" said to exchange at store because under 30 days. So i have

Second pair charged only to 89% after plugged in for 8 hours. after aprox 7 hours of use at about 60% volume i am down to 34% . Ive shut them off now for a few hours for dinner and i expect they will lose even more charge.

This is seriously poor quality . Im expected far better quality products from Corsair .. I bought a K70 Mk.2 keyboard at the same time. Im debating returning that for a refund now as well as i am questioning the build quality of that item to.

Heres a breakdown. (playing The division 2 aprox 60% volume, Mic off)

I wrote these down as i noticed the battery drainage from Icue. Obviously very unscientific approach ..

March 29

6:10pm full charge 89%

6:13pm 88%

6:20pm 87%

6:45pm 86%

7:05pm 83%

8:25pm 78%

8:40pm 75%

9:15pm shut off headphones for night. Not recharging

Total 3 hours of Use

Today March 30

11:45 AM turn on 72%

12:55pm 58%

1:15pm 57%

2:00pm auto shutdown after 5 minutes while i was attending to something

2:15pm turn on headphines again 45%

2:17pm 43%

2:40pm 39%

4:10pm shut off for dinner 33%

16 hours of use? Im at 7 and the battery is draining faster now then before.

Edited by FogXGunner

• Corsair Employees
Try performing a reset of the headset by ensuring the headset is off and then holding the mute button down for 30 seconds then powering it back on. Also make sure the headset is fully charged. Your volume levels will also effect battery life.

I'm very frustrated. I purchased this headset for Fortnite. Mic works with everything EXCEPT fortnite. Anyone have any advice??? So frustrated

Try the audio setting in Fortnite, instead of default audio input change it to HS70 input

• Corsair Employees
I'm very frustrated. I purchased this headset for Fortnite. Mic works with everything EXCEPT fortnite. Anyone have any advice??? So frustrated

That is definitely a configuration issue within the game or the game's launcher itself and not an issue with the headset.