Corsair Community

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 + H115i RGB PLATINUM 280mm?

Max851985

Hi all,

Can I use H115i RGB PLATINUM 280mm with my Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 case? I'm planning to install the AIO on front cuz installing it on top is for sure out of the question. I'm currently using Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme S 240mm which is almost 5 years old.

Thanks in advance!

Yes. I have the same case and have the H115i RGB Platinum installed at the front as an intake on top of the mounting bracket (I could install it on the bottom, but it might not be healthy for my storage HDDs to blow it's hot air directly into them and exhausting it won't be easy down in the "PSU/HDD" compartment). I do advise setting it up as either a pull configuration or go full push/pull for better case airflow as the radiator can impede case airflow in a push configuraiton when it's the main air intake.

It's working fine. I also have third ML-140 RGB intake fan installed below it, it will fit next to the cooler fine.

You can also install it in the top mount, but you'd have to set up your fans as pull there or modify the fan "dome" so the radiator fits into it as it's a little bit longer. The temperatures appear to be notably better when you use it as front intake anyway.

I hope this helps!

Edited by Glzmo
  • Confused 1

Yes. I have thee same case and have the H115i RGB Platinum installed at the front as an intake on top of the mounting bracket (I could install it on the bottom, but it might not be healthy for my storage HDDs to blow it's hot air directly into them and exhausting it won't be easy down in the "PSU/HDD" compartment). I do advise setting it up as either a pull configuration or go full push/pull for better case airflow as the radiator can impede case airflow in a push configuraiton when it's the main air intake.

It's working fine. I also have third ML-140 RGB intake fan installed below it, it will fit next to the cooler fine.

You can also install it in the top mount, but you'd have to set up your fans as pull there or modify the fan "dome" so the radiator fits into it as it's a little bit longer. The temperatures appear to be notably better when you use it as front intake anyway.

I hope this helps!

Thank you. I've almost decided to buy new case but now I won't.

:biggrin: