Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB Pro lighting issue

TackDaniels

I've bought two 16GB kits (4x 8GB). I use them in static color mode white (#ffffff). Unfortunately, the coloring is PRETTY BAD cause all I get is everything except white!

Can anyone confirm that this is because of a product defect? If the default quality is really that bad, it would be pretty unsatisfying!

ZDln8tD.jpgKGBAHgv.jpg

IMG_7659.thumb.jpg.245cf1dc5c6a3c75656802f22b6c28e0.jpg

IMG_7656.thumb.jpg.f489c7a1821ff3bc45eff8cf1e5338b5.jpg

Edited by TackDaniels

• Corsair Employee
Hi Tack! I've shared this post with the powers that be, along with a few others that have popped up with similar issues. Once I get more information, I will definitely share it with you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hi Tack! I've shared this post with the powers that be, along with a few others that have popped up with similar issues. Once I get more information, I will definitely share it with you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks Kev, sounds good!

• 1 month later...

Anything new on this one?