Corsair Community

iCue latest version to date

MiksteR_RdY

Is Corsair aware that the latest iCue version causes stutter in video games? In Overwatch especially, less in Siege, but that's not okay. I installed Cue 2.24.50 yesterday, just to try, and it works. I also tried 2.6 something, that one wouldn't recognize my devices, so for now I'll stick with 2.24.50, which is a shame, it's 2019.

I'd just like to know if Corsair is aware, and if they're planning on doing anything about it.

Using the K95 RGB Platinum & Corsair Glaive with it. It has been the biggest hustle to figure that one out yesterday. It's a shame that great hardware is being held back by inferior software, like with the Asus stuff.

Edit:// Never mind, it doesn't work. A fresh install seems to work until PC restart, now back to the stutter. F this, I'm sending everything back. Screw Corsair.

Edited by MiksteR_RdY

• Corsair Employees

Hi Mikster,

So, iCUE doesn't cause stutter on any of our test systems or anything, and we do have copies of the games you're playing. It's most likely some other issue related to the Corsair drivers and your system causing the problem. Generally stutter can happen because of a lack of system resources available, or an older GPU driver. Because iCUE interacts with the GPU, it's possible clean installing your GPU driver might help. Can you post your system specs? Maybe that will help us get an idea of where the issue is, or replicate it here.