Corsair Community

Bad Stick of Ram VS512MB400C3

reaktor

Out of the blue I started getting BSoD with Stop error messages with a specific line in there IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have seen that error out in the field and its always been related to RAM issues then.

What I did then was come to the forums here and downloaded the memory test. After using that one of my sticks I was able to isolate had nothing but failures on it.

What process or procedure would I follow next to obtain a solution to this matter?

• Corsair Employees
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

• Corsair Employees
Please go to bios setup and load setup/optimized defaults and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and test them one module at a time and lets make sure one is not failing. If you do find you have a bad module, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Please go to bios setup and load setup/optimized defaults and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and test them one module at a time and lets make sure one is not failing. If you do find you have a bad module, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Yep, still coming up with all sorts of errors

Archived