Corsair Community

RMA status

• Corsair Employees

Hello Ansarogu,

I've checked the status of your package and it looks like it has arrived to our location. Please allow up to 1-2 business days from the arrival to have a replacement booked out. I do also want to apologize about the shipping, because of the warehouse moving. Don't worry if you have any questions please let me know through the ticket at support.corsair.com. If you reply through the ticket with any questions I can help.

Best,

Wootaru

Well, it's already been 5 business days since the package arrived at your wearhouse and I still haven't received an update as to when I'll be getting my replacement.

I've been promised overnight shipping once the replacement is ready but meanwhile, another week just went by without the package being processed.

• Corsair Employees

Hello Ansarogu,

You item was booked as an overnight shipping, it got processed on Friday due the time difference between us and the warehouse. We then had the weekend which the couriers were here were moving your unit to get it to you. I've left the tracking number on your ticket. I've checked the ticket and there were responses up to the 29th, and don't work over the weekend.

Best,

Wootaru