Corsair Community

Asus P4s800-mx

pfwd

Hello

I have an ASUS P4S800-MX, and I’ve just bought a Corsair 1GB CM7SD1024RLP-3200 which I have been told should work on my board.

It doesn’t and I need to send it back.

Does any one know any good 1GB low latency ram which is compatible with my board? I’m NOT looking for twined sticks of 512 just 1 stick of 1GB because I hope to upgrade to a further stick of 1GB in the future. It also needs to be 3200.

Thank you

Well this MB is based on SiS 661 Chipset and will not support registered memory. If you want 2.0 Gig of memory I would suggest Twinx2048-3200C2 for best performance.

Hello

i only want 1gb now and then at a later date i will add another 1gb on. Is this still possible with this ram. (It comes in a pair, can you buy one now then then next one later)If so is there any where in england which sells it?

• Corsair Employees

I would encourage you to buy the memory you plan on using, if you are a littel tight maybe our Value Select would be a better choice VS2GBKit400. And if you do a search at http://www.pricewatch.com it should give you a list of resellers. But I think you may need to go to the UK version of Pricewatch.

Or you can try the How To Buy link from our main web page.

• 2 years later...

Hello

I have an ASUS P4S800-MX too, and I have just bought two Corsair CMX512-3200C2 which should work on my board. It doesn’t and my computer doesn`t work any more. I don`t know why. I hope somebody can help me.

Does any one know any good 1 GB low latency ram which is compatible with my board? I’m not looking for one stick of 1 GB just 2 stickS of 512 MB. It also needs to be 3200.

Thank you

Hello,

thank you for your answer. But how can I set the memory frequency at DDR333? With jumpers on the MB? There is nothing in my MB Manual.

The system will not post with one module installed.

Thank you.

Archived