Corsair Community

iCUE Not Loading Background Images

Akhavi

Hello,

I've recently installed iCUE to configure my K70 Lux RGB, however, the background images do not seem to be loading properly, and some configuration options are hidden by a blank background.

https://i.imgur.com/IdURTQY.png

I've made sure my graphics drivers are up to date, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE to see if that helped, but no bueno.

I found an old thread on this issue, but it's 2 years old and I didn't want to necro; I would appreciate any help :)

Are you referring to using an Apple device as another display? If so, no.

Yeah, I think that's what it does. That's an issue we've seen frequently ... something about Duet Display seems to wreak havoc with the OpenGL subsystem. And your screen caps are indicative of a problem with OpenGL.

Yeah, I think that's what it does. That's an issue we've seen frequently ... something about Duet Display seems to wreak havoc with the OpenGL subsystem. And your screen caps are indicative of a problem with OpenGL.

Interesting, unfortunately I am not using such a feature :(

Well ... something else is causing issues with OpenGL. Duet Display is an easy guess; we've seen it often. The other thing is display drivers but you've indicated that you updated them. Question: did you install/update from Windows Update or direct from nVidia?

Well ... something else is causing issues with OpenGL. Duet Display is an easy guess; we've seen it often. The other thing is display drivers but you've indicated that you updated them. Question: did you install/update from Windows Update or direct from nVidia?

I installed them via the GeForce Experience utility.

EDIT: So I just got back from work; originally I was using an HDMI cable to connect my desktop to my monitor while I waited to get a DisplayPort cable, I just replaced the HDMI with the DP and the background is loading as it should. That's weird.

Edited by Akhavi