Corsair Community

Ique and link4

Psycrow

I have both programs installed ique and link4

Since i dont see anywhere in Ique to set the speed of the fans.

Im using 6 fans with RGB and dont like em to roam on full speed.

So im using link4 still to controles the fans..why isent there a option in Icue for that ?

Yes i have a commander pro from corsair em self...well my mother board dont have 6 fan pins and i doubt most of these boards dont have, so why dont corsair make ique controle the speed of the fans ? Its just a question of programming..if this is the case then im displeased with corsairs products.

I dont see any fan speed controle in dashborad..i do see temp

And yes i use onboard gfx card atm since my 2080 is broken

temp.thumb.png.3b62205e8cee63bcf67b2235cc5b1125.png

Edited by Psycrow

Yes mr Biker I alone feel like corsair throw me a huge middel finger in my face.

I bet you would feel that to if you bought the new car with 3 wheels and then 1 week later they invented the car with 4 wheels..or do you simple like to drive with 3 wheels ?

Edited by Psycrow

The Commander Mini is like.... 5 years old? You can certainly use all of the functions in CLINK, and you can still control your RGB lighting in CLINK.

I know but for how long time will link be up..some day corsair will prolly completly give up that app and remove it from the surface..and i know the mini is old but they made the pro shortly after people bought it...

And in Ique you have more light effect options than link...so atm i must use 2 program to controle this allready wired up system

• Corsair Employees

It's unfortunate that that's true. I can really only suggest eventually upgrading to a Commander Pro. It can perform all the same functions but is also all-around better than the Mini.

Alternatively, you can always purchase a standard PWM repeater or something similar, but that won't get you iCUE control.