Corsair Community

My parts to be RMAd were delivered to the warehouse 3 MONTHS ago

Rathjr

Ticket #798986

Feel more than a little messed around by Corsair.

First after the parts had been delivered over a few weeks of waiting then being told that my RMA hadn't even been officially initiated.

More waiting now as they tell me they need to find my parts as they don't know where they went. Ask them to give a 'day or two' to find out where they are. Get a message asking for a description of what is in the box and cheekily "Grateful if you can respond soonest regarding this matter". I replied a mere 5 minutes later, and then NO Response for a week! And even when they do, it's asking for another bit of imformation which I gave 3 times already.

Getting seriously annoyed with this process. Please can someone help to speed this along as it seems to just keep getting passed to different people asking the same questions. After all I have been waiting nearly 4 months for this process to complete! No replacements have been sent, I have been computer-less for that whole time. Not ideal when I have had work to do!

Thanks in advance

• Corsair Employee

Hello Rathjr,

I have talked to the tech support agent who was helping you on your ticket. He mentioned that there will be an update coming today in regards to your request on the damage claim ticket. We cannot approve a RMA if a damage claim is being initiated. It would have to be one or the other. I am sorry for the inconvenience, we are working to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Best,

Wootaru

Archived