Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum

ppyro

Hello,

Just would like to ask if anyone else is having issues not being able to see the H115i under devices in iCue? I can see everything that is attached but not the H115i? I went to the device manager and updated all my drivers and still nothing.

Also, I have 5 fans on my PC yet through the HUB it only showing 3 of the fans. Is this because the H115i isn't installed?

Just a little confused. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you

CorsairLink.thumb.jpg.41ffbc963df927368c24497489b27201.jpg

IMG_6470.thumb.JPG.0b34cff425075f16ef8525faed63348b.JPG

IMG_6471.thumb.JPG.f01f494a163cdf4c4dae08bbd56696d6.JPG

HUB.thumb.jpg.b8ff2b9cc319bf7fe97bc8dc61f8e7bf.jpg

Edited by ppyro

The CoPro USB looks OK but it's impossible to tell. I can say that it's easy to have them off-by-one. You should be able to see that.

The USBDeView didn't have enough information. We need to see the PID and VID, in particular. And the Commander Pro needs to be connected to USB - and check to make sure that those pins are on correctly as well.

The pins can be off by one and still appear firm with no move. But ... OK.

Both the Commander Pro and the Commander Pro's USB Hub are showing up correctly in USBDeView. The H115i Platinum, however, is not there. Do you have any devices in Device Manager with an error? can you try another USB port (use, perhaps a standard micro USB cable and route to a rear USB port to test).

So with the micro USB that's connected to the H115i just unplug and add it to a rear USB? The H115i lights up already and the X2 fans are working together when I change the lighting settings, I just can't see the remaining two fans and the profile on the dashboard. I have attached a picture of the components listed on my device manager and I don't seem to see any error's.

DeviceManager.thumb.jpg.74dce2bcb7376d00be506149c33f8116.jpg

Yes correct I wasn't seeing it in iCue, I did what you mentioned and immediately, I saw windows setting up the device. Then it appeared in iCue with the USB plugged into the rear of the PC USB.

Opened up the back of my PC and unplugged all the wires from the commander pro and plug them back in and it showed up in iCue.

Problem is solved.

I really appreciate all your help and information!

Thank you