Corsair Community

Icue major problems.

Mitchellwolf

Hey all, so I have a 150i pro cooler, commander pro and lighting node pro. 4 x rgb strips and 7 ll120 rgb fans and corsair rgb pro 8gb x2 ram. I am running the latest icue software.

My motherboard is a asus strix rog x470f and my gpu is a gigabyte 2070 aurus.

Running Windows 10, all drivers are up to date.

I was experiencing a usb connect/disconnect problem on start-up, every few seconds, my h150 pro and lighting node would then not be found by icue. Even if I restarted the icue software they would still not show up. The only way I could get them to show was to unplug and then plug back in the usb header on my mobo which is connected to my commander pro.

I have read on another post on here about this issue, and the workaround seems to be, to set all fans, strips, ram and cooler to static lights.

So I have done this, including in the hardware option in icue, I then disabled icue in start-up.

This worked for a few days, and the connection/disconnect problem has gone, but on the 3rd day when I switched on my computer, the lights on my pump were on rainbow mode!

I started Icue, everything was how I left it, but the pump and lighting node had disappeared again! I had to unplug the usb header again for them to show up.

What the hell is going on?

Has anyone tried older versions of cue to see if it helps these problems? Or is there anything else I can try?

This is a brand new rig from a very capable supplier. They say it must be the icue software. It's bad enough that I can't use most of software because of the usb issue, but why won't the h150pro stay at the set static colour.

Thanks for any help.

Yo mate,

Still have the same problem after 2 months. Build was completely new with an

H100i Platinum cooler. You can read the thread below for more info.

Setting my cooler to static rgb mode while my k70 keyboard and other corsair things are all doing some other stuff there is no problem at all. But as soon as I take the static mode away from the cooler straight away in less then 5 minutes the cooler will disconnect and reconnect again and so on. So the only thing we can do is keep complaining about this until it gets fixed I guess.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=184051