Corsair Community

Have I set iCUE correctly

scopio

No, not ideal. Your Commander Pro's fan curves are set to use the coolant temp (OK) but react to temps more appropriate to CPU package (not correct). Your better choice is likely "Mid Case" or "Under Radiator" and you'll need to determine the curve - it'll be much lower than that. Check out the Liquid Cooler FAQ at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=174442 and look at the fan curve suggestions. You'll use a typical process for the internal case temp too. Just make sure that the stress test include GPU load as that's what will heat up the case.

Thanks BlaiseP, that is very kind and most helpful of you.

Always difficult to decide which settings to set to what when using iCUE for the first time and I don't know what I'm doing. Your suggestion has been very useful. Thanks.

Edited by scopio

No worries, I use those curves for a full custom EKWB loop. It's just unfortunate that ICUE cannot simply work with the duty cycle (PWM percentage) of the fans but rather, you need to set specific RPMs for each point. I have a mix of 120mm & 140mm fans (240mm & 420mm radiators) and therefore require curves for both fan sizes.