Corsair Community

make 7 Corsair RGB LL Series fans play nice with each other

HandHeldRehab

I am somewhat new to iCUE. My setup has 9 fans, 7 which are Corsair RGB LL Series. I have 6 of the RGB Fans working. Is there a way to make the 7th fan play nicely with the other 6? Like say for example, pong. Is there a way to make the 7th fan fall in series with the other 6? If so, please explain. Thanks! HHR

You could have it duplicate one fan on the hub with a splitter but that's about it - at least, if you want to do something like pong. Pong is only going to play on a single channel.

That said, you have several lighting link effects that will play across channels.

Since you can only have 6 devices per lighting channel, I'd split them up based on proximity and use lighting link effects to keep things in sync.

What case have you got and where are the fans located?

Say you have 4 fans on the front panel and 3 on the top: group them up like that and give a channel to each group.

Since you can only have 6 devices per lighting channel, I'd split them up based on proximity and use lighting link effects to keep things in sync.

What case have you got and where are the fans located?

Say you have 4 fans on the front panel and 3 on the top: group them up like that and give a channel to each group.

That is an option but it'll depend on if he has an open channel as well as enough SATA power connections.