Corsair Community

GPU missing in Dashboard

mamoel

I have iCUE installed in v3.10.125 and a few weeks ago the values for my GPU disappeared in the dashboard.

I thought this will be fixed with an update of the graphics driver or iCUE. But that did not happen.

I have a Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 iChiLL X4. The Geforce driver is 417.35.

Even a reinstall of Windows 10 Pro (with all available updates) didn't change anything.

Is there anything I can do to get theses values back (GPU temp and fan speed)? I used to change the color of my Corsair ML140 PRO RGB fans according to the GPU temps. That's a feature I am missing quite a lot now...

Try restarting the Corsair Service. You may need to restart iCUE as well but likely not.

If you are using an Commander Pro, you can also use one of the thermistors - I typically recommend this anyway as the profile can run in hardware rather than requiring software.

As i already said, i even reinstalled windows. So i didn't expect a restart of the Corsair service to change anything...and it didn't.

The Commander Pro's thermal probe is better than nothing, but i would prefer the gpu's core temp (and the fan speed).