Corsair Community

HD120mm: Not all nodes light up?

ScarletTheFail

I have a corsair spec omega with 4 HD120mm fans and 1 of the fan's single LED blinks while only 1-2 other nodes light up. On most of the fans, only 1-3 of the nodes light up rather than all of them. Also, the front LED of the case is yellow and green which it defaulted to.... Not to mention the case does not show up in ICUE. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried swapping the order on the controller, issue still persists. I tried a new controller, issue still persists.

[ame]

[/ame]

The left fan (first fan shown) is the one that intermittently blinks. My power supply is an 850 and my graphics card is an RTX 2080ti.

So ... in rearranging the fans, were you able to determine which one is faulty? Because you should be able to get that replaced.

The faulty fan may be the one exhibiting the behavior ... or the one just before it on the Fan Hub. The fans operate in series and pass the data signal from one fan to the next. So it's entirely possible that it's the previous fan in the chain causing the issue.

can you show a screen cap of your iCue configuration?

And keep in mind that the blinking one may not be bad ... it could be the fan before it on the fan hub. Try each fan, one at a time, on port 1. Then, once you have one that you know lights up all the way, put that one port 2 and go through the fans on port 1.

So, I was able to get my OMEGA Spec to show up in ICUE now, but it does not react to changing the RGB at all.... Also, I installed a new fan and it was working 100% for a minute then it went to having only one node light up, but be flashing as well. I tried changing the series, putting only one fan in the first spot on the hub but none of them light up all the way..

im having the same issue. i just bought this case at frys today. i returned 3 cases for this same issue. its gotta be firmware related. im lost and a little pissed. in icue is see everything and my cooler will change color but the case/ fans do nothing.