Corsair Community

[Dark Core SE RGB] With Bluetooth, doesn't work the macro on the memory

marcofio

hi,

i configured all the macros on the 3 profile, on the on board memory, but when i has used it with my laptop with bluetooth, doens't find any profile.

Exactly, if i just turn on, the first profile works fine, but if i change in an another profile, it start to not recognize others macro and even returning at the first profile, it doens't work as if i didn't set any profile.:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Which part of the profile does it still use in Bluetooth mode, pray tell?

Whether you have macros, or even just simple button re-assignements, they are junked when in bluetooth mode, and the original default button assignements are used.

I don't want rocket science. I just want to simply assign different key values to my mouse button presses. It works fine with the dongle, but not in bluetooth. This thing is going to have to go back. What a waste of time, stored values usable over bluetooth is the only reason I bought it.

In any case, Bluetooth is also on the 2.4GHz band, so I don't know what you are talking about there.

The key remaps/macros are all done via software on iCUE. Since iCUE doesn't detect BT mode mice, you lose that functionality. IMO, it's a shortcoming on their part that you can't detect it via BT, and lose some functionality, or that they don't function via hardware profile.