Corsair Community

Problems w/ 2x 512 xms 3200c2 on Asus SLI Deluxe

rpd162

I just built a new computer that utilizes the Asus SLI Deluxe mb. It is running at stock speeds with no overclocking. I rma'd a bad stick of corsair xms 3200c2 last year. I could not boot up my computer when I attempted to run these 2 sticks of xms 3200c2. I then placed my son's mushkin gig of ram in and it posted fine. I put 1 stick of corsair at a time and took their timings down. I noticed that the stick I got back from ram last year had timings of 3.0 3 3 8 and the other stick posted timings of 2.5 3 3 8. I read that this mb won't post if the timings are off on each stick. Can this stick of 3.0 be rma'd or can it be changed manually so I can lower it to 2.5?

• Corsair Employee

No, I am sorry the best I can offer would be to RMA both modules, but you will need to make the request to Customer Service to replace them with 2 matched modules.

Please send us a email with a copy of the form or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to Rma@corsairmemory.com.

If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to warranty@corsairmemory.com and we will help to resolve it.

No, I am sorry the best I can offer would be to RMA both modules, but you will need to make the request to Customer Service to replace them with 2 matched modules.

Please send us a email with a copy of the form or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to Rma@corsairmemory.com.

If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to warranty@corsairmemory.com and we will help to resolve it.

How long does the rma process normally take if I were to do both modules?

Thank You.

Archived