Corsair Community

H150i Pro No Power

solewashed

Hi I just need help in installing my AIO cooler. I dont much experience in making a pc but I can understand some stuff. I have a z370 e asus mb and 8700k cpu. I plugged all that was needed. Fan to aio pump header, usb to usb header, sata to sata. When I turned the power there was no light in the cooler and the fans wasnt running. I also connected the fans to the cooler that comes with it not on mb. Please I need your help.

The fan should be connected to the CPU_FAN header as well. The AIO_PUMP header is for pumps (only) that need a full 12V. The H150i doesn't need that - it gets its power from the SATA connection.

Plugging the fan header into the CPU_FAN header will provide a fan tach signal to the BIOS. The prevents a CPU Fan warning.

The fan should be connected to the CPU_FAN header as well. The AIO_PUMP header is for pumps (only) that need a full 12V. The H150i doesn't need that - it gets its power from the SATA connection.

Plugging the fan header into the CPU_FAN header will provide a fan tach signal to the BIOS. The prevents a CPU Fan warning.

I did that but still no power. Theres no light from the pump. What should i do next?

All the power comes from the SATA connection. Double check both the cooler and PSU end. Try a different SATA line or connection at the PSU.

I already tried that but no luck. I used the same sata cable together with pwm fans and power. I dont know what to do next.