Jump to content
Corsair Community

Name of cord connecting commander pro with 6 position fan hub?


Recommended Posts

The Commander Pro should come with two cables to connect the fan hub to a lighting channel. I don't think it has an "official" name ... I just call it the "Fan Hub Cable". It has 2 female 3-pin connectors and only 2 wires.


As for where to get them ... they really aren't for sale anywhere, unfortunately. Look in my signature, however, if you want details on how to make one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...