Corsair Community

Corsair 1000d

quiksilver87

Hi all,

looking to do a corsair 1000d build. Just wondering if Ill be able to fit 2 x 360 rads up top with 2 x 480 rads on the front. This is only for building one system with dual loop. I know there is only 1 bracket for a 360 rad up top but I can buy a couple 480mm brackets from the website. Would it be too close of a fit for a dual loop system?

Thanks!

Hi buddy...

just had a quick measure in mine. but its partial built so couldn't actually try, front and top trays are same length. I am fairly confident the front tray would slide into the top runners without issue.. but like i said i can't 100% confirm it.. above the top tray there is cut outs for what looks like 8x120mm fans too.....

fgaxFBPl.jpg

Hope any of that helps in some way buddy

Hi all,

looking to do a corsair 1000d build. Just wondering if Ill be able to fit 2 x 360 rads up top with 2 x 480 rads on the front. This is only for building one system with dual loop. I know there is only 1 bracket for a 360 rad up top but I can buy a couple 480mm brackets from the website. Would it be too close of a fit for a dual loop system?

Thanks!

What Radiators are you considering? The much beloved HW Labs GTS does have some clearance issues IIRC as it is a bit wider than most standard rads. Just verify your clearances as radiators do vary in size.

Hey, thanks guys. I watched that video and it seems he didn't have to do any modding to get it done!

I do not know which rads I will get as i have not even bought the case yet. I will definitely look up the exact measurements.

Ill just need to squeeze in a dual loop/reservoir in there somehow

Archived