Corsair Community

K95 Does not work

curseddonut

After having used this keyboard fine for ages it suddenly decided to not work on boot. The USB port on the back seems to work just fine since I can still use my mouse, the keyboard, however, doesn't seem to like to cooperate.

Over the month it works/not works on boot, as if it randomly decides to work on a given day. Tried plugging and all the other things on the internet blablabla.

Is there a fix for this or is this just another, send it to us and wait a month thing

No, it just works less well as a keyboard that's worth 10 bucks. And even those work fine for years on end, unlike something you pay 170 euros for. :mad:

No I also broke one unfoldable things that hold the keyboard up. If it worked like it should this wouldn't have happened.

I would try all other USB3 ports available, and if it still fails, try on USB2 ports. Not all USB ports are wired the same, and they may even depend on different chipsets, so it is worth trying.

And yeah, I'm too puzzled by all those compatibility issues those keyboards seem to have.

• Corsair Employees
I recommend making a support ticket with us and have one of our techs help you out. If you are on Windows 10 they seem to have changed some USB settings for more power saving options in recent updates that have effected how systems connects with our HIDs.

Archived