Corsair Community

node mpro ports no longer working after put on stripe

Ladrogue

hey there. i git a node pro and everything worked great. now if i put my stripes on a port it diesnt work no more... also if i put another one on it. but if i put my fans on the same port its working? it seems that if i put my stripes on one port the stripe makes my prot brick? does anyone have a solution?

hey i got a spec omega. 2 hd120 and 1 additional hd120 connected to the onnboard node hub. i bought an extra node with stripes for the case. i had only stripes on the extra hub. i just connected the fans to it for testing and they are working... on fan setting and on stripe setting. but if i connect stripes i got no function. so i get a new one from amazon. worked also great but if i connected the new node to my installed stripes on port 1 i got also no function. and also with the new stripes i got no more function anymore... so it really seems my installed stripes are destroying the ports? but i am windering why fans are still working on that ports... i hope you can understand what i means my english is not perfect :D

If the fans are working then at least the data segment of the NoPro is working properly.

Did you configure the lighting channels to add the strips? Can you show a screen shot of your lighting channel configuration?

Have you tried rearranging the strips? One bad strip can take down the entire chain.

And you do have the NoPro plugged in to SATA power, correct? Is this a full SATA connector or an adapter?

I am currently Not at home. I connected IT directly to sata from The Power supply. I tried also every Single strip as Single but one time the led Port crashed IT stays crashed. I really have nö clue anymore. Is there any way to Reset? I already used the little Button and copied an old Firmware but it didnt help

as u can see... one stripe works the another not. on my other node no port works after i conected my installen strips. i thpught maybe its an electrical error which broke the ports but why are fans working on this port then?

2018-07-13_20-26-39dxssd.jpg

img_20180713_2026266us99.jpg