Corsair Community

Spec Omega + Fans

tomhdle

I have the new SPEC Omega RGB case and have 2 HD120's hooked up to the HUB and Lightning Node Pro. The F-Panel light and HD fans were illuminating for a while but then the HD fans no longer light up. I noticed this happen when I downloaded and opened iCue, the fans stopped lighting up after I think? Not sure but they were working and then stopped lighting up (F-Panel works still). When I opened Link and iCue, the fans show they are not there.

****Fixed****

The exact issue for me was the "Lighting Setup" for the case in the iCue software. If you are having the same issue I was, here is your fix, which it sounds exactly like it.

On the "Home" tab in the devices box, click on your case. On the left under profiles, click lighting setup, then in the new box you will see "Lighting Channel 1" and "Lighting Channel 2", the former being greyed out with your case name. Under the Channel 2 pull down change it to the "HD RGB Series Fans", and then change the number of fans connected to 2.

What it looks like to me is that the default lighting setup for our SPEC-OMEGA RGB case is set with the fans off. Hope that helped you!