Corsair Community

help needed

junkostu

I bought a Scim pro and have gotten a basic grasp of the iCUE software but im having the opposite problem of most people. I DONT want my profile being altered when i switch into a game. ive rebound the profile swap key to something else and have deleted all profiles except one. however, whenever i load into a game of league, the sensitivity on my mouse skyrockets. the only fix i have is if i alter the pointer speed under performance then put it right back to where it was that seems to fix it but i want a permanent solution. please help. and on top of that, i cant even make an account on the corsair website to contact any form of customer support. it keeps giving me error messages and saying contact customer support WHICH I LITERALLY CANNOT DO WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT

are you sure you do not have multiple dpi settings under the performance section? I found that a little frustrating at first also.

Also, some games do literally take over the mouse accel / speed everything, so you might need to adjust those settings accordingly. I can't say that's what is happening but i would try the performance section first, can you share a screenshot of what that looks like?

Archived