Corsair Community

h115i pro all sensors is 0 for 3 sec

masterwishx

Hello

i have a problem with overclock my system for 4.4Ghz on 1.150v vccin 1.85

overheat after couple minutes on cpu and vrm

using prime no avx 1344fft i have 330 watt

also i have a problem on stress test ALL sensors on h115i pro is 0 for about 3 sec every couple minutes ,also i have ampers fall from 22amp to 0.6amp on 12v line and 5v lines. and this not evry time same time with h115i , even if icue closed.

also installed last icue ,i didnt see i had this problem befor ..used clink

also i have rm1000i instaled so pins of psu and wts on same usb 2.0 connector

thanks for any help ...

i7 7820x x299 asus mark1 1401 bios

corsair 8*2 RGB 3200Mhz (cmr16gx4m2c3200c16)

rm1000i

h155i pro

asus gtx1080ti oc

Edited by masterwishx

Can you clarify a few things?

“All sensors zero on H115i Pro” - Does that mean the H115i disappears from iCUE or iCUE displays 0.0 for fans, pump, and coolant temp?

Are you running another monitoring program besides iCUE? AIDA64, HWINFO, etc.

i meaned all sensors is 0 for some sec on hwinfo when idle and icue is on ... so i got only one info app must be run .. but i dont remember i had this on clink and cue prevois vers

but i have this when stress test prime95 no avx run and icue is OFF on hwinfo is 0 mostly all sensors is 0 (pump,fan,...) for same time and some time not all...

another problem i have psu rm1000i and i have for some sec 3.3v on 12v and 5v

and 0.6amp from 22amp for couple sec on stress test ...

Edited by masterwishx

This can happen for one of two reasons:

1) You run iCUE and HWINFO (or any other monitoring program) at the same time. You have to choose one or the other and connection of peripheral devices into iCUE makes the choice more impactful. I often go back to Link + CUE 2 when I need to run a bunch of diagnostic tests and need the enhanced monitoring of AIDA or HWINFO. You still have to quit Link, but your cooler and fans will run as they should. Fan lighting will freeze when you exit iCUE, regardless if your fans previously had lighting playback ability.

2) For the H115i Pro and H150i Pro, it seems you need the Corsair Service running for HWINFO to communicate real numbers. So boot up, iCUE launches. Quit iCUE (or Link) and then launch HWINFO. All good. But when you wake from sleep or restart you will have to recreate that condition. The Corsair Service does not always restart in a timely manner after sleep. I usually need to quit HWINFO, relauch iCUE, then quit and launch HWINFO again.