Corsair Community

Commander Pro Fan#1 (SP120RGB) not recognized since v3.4.95

LOKIoA

Hey all,

recently I upgraded to iCUE v3.4.95. Since the update Fan #1 of 6 Sp120 RGB doesn't spin anymore. Furthermore, it does not show up in the performance Tab of the CommanderPro at all. Lightning of all Fans as well as the custom curves of Fans #2-6 work perfectly fine. I tested with an older Version of iCUE (3.3.103) if the Fan#1 itself was malfunctioning. Fan#1 appeared and was completely operational with the older version.

Unfortunately, my profiles only work with v3.4.95. So I'm currently running a 5/6 Fan System.

Any help?

LOKIoA

EDIT:

I could get it to work: I changed CommanderPro's Detection Mode (Settings-CP-FAN port #1) from auto to 3Pin. Everythings fine again. Issue seems to be with the auto detection.

Edited by LOKIoA

EDIT:

I could get it to work: I changed CommanderPro's Detection Mode (Settings-CP-FAN port #1) from auto to 3Pin. Everythings fine again. Issue seems to be with the auto detection.

Exactly what I was going to suggest! Sometimes the CoPro's auto-detection flakes out so the option to specify what type you have is invaluable.

Glad that you are sorted!