Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro Wireless not Working

Wuru

I've had this headset for a year or so, but this morning after turning my computer on it simply wouldn't turn on. It's fully charged, and the computer can detect the device, but it's simply not turning on. I've updated everything so it's up to date. I've tried pairing the bluetooth stick (?) with the headset, but that's not working either. Can't seem to find that little reset hole in the headset aswell, so starting to wonder if it's not there. Please help? :)

• Corsair Employees
I've had this headset for a year or so, but this morning after turning my computer on it simply wouldn't turn on. It's fully charged, and the computer can detect the device, but it's simply not turning on. I've updated everything so it's up to date. I've tried pairing the bluetooth stick (?) with the headset, but that's not working either. Can't seem to find that little reset hole in the headset aswell, so starting to wonder if it's not there. Please help? :)

The reset hole is on the dongle NOT the headset.

Try re-pairing it using the reset button on the dongle, press and hold for 5 seconds while the headset is turn off, then hold the power button on the headset to pair the 2. Let me know if this work.