Corsair Community

iCUE thumbnails in my screenshot folder.

Astral85

When you right click the iCUE icon in the app tray a little menu box pops up, I have discovered lot's of those menu boxes as .bmp files in my MSI Afterburner screenshot folder. :sigh!:

This folder is specifically set up to store screenshots taken with the MSI Afterburner screenshot hot key. How and why is an iCUE right click menu .bmp file ending up in the same folder possibly each time the screenshot hot key is pressed?

Edit: My screenshot hotkey is the HOME button. Is the HOME button linked to a function in iCUE?

i_CUE_in_screenshot_folder.png

Edited by Astral85

iCue does use the GPU ... so perhaps that's why MSI Afterburner is "seeing" it as a game??

Note that the timestamps are different from your game caps. Perhaps this is happening when you hit the home key in a regular application??

Ok the MSI AB/RTSS OSD is being displayed in iCUE as well as the right click menu of iCUE from the app tray icon. I guess the screen capture tool will screenshot anything the OSD is applied to at the time. I need to put iCUE on an RTSS exclusion list but I have been having trouble with that.