Corsair Community

K95 plat. CUE malfunction.

Tsal0

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I've been having with my k95. So a few months back I bought the keyboard, and everything thing worked fine until I installed CUE. I instantly had problems with the dedicated macros, profile, brightness and windows lock keys. I thought this was just a bug at the time or something I was doing wrong when making new profiles. I think about 2 months ago now, I started having and issue where when I opened cue it said there was no device, then I replugged in the keyboard and it said it was plugged in, but then said there was a malfunction. I found a red ! next to the place you can force update it and when I hovered over it, it said "Malfunction" I've called customer support to no answers as to whats wrong. All I was told to update drivers and reinstall. I did 3 times and it still is not fixed. I can't create or edit profiles and all I have is the 3 I saved to the keyboard itself. If anyone can help me with this it would be much appreciated. I don't know if maybe the keyboard has an issue or not, which would suck.