Corsair Community

[Bug] Dash Board items keep vanishing

solarity

I have GPU temp, CPU temp, and CPU usage on the dashboard and all are fine. When I drag over the Temp1 and Temp2 from the CoPro they vanish when the focus is removed away from the screen. Wasn't doing this last night, though two different startups it was having the problem. Killing and restarting iCue didn't help.

I think I may be experiencing something similar. My H115i Pro gauges on the dashboard kept vanishing while the app was up and running - not after sleep or wake. Happened several times in 24 hours. Wiped it completely, went back to Link to do a few things, reinstalled. Next it was my C-Pro stuff disappearing from the dashboard. Again no crash it happens with the app right in front of me. Just started in the last few days and I thought I might have triggered it by continually trying to force a the program to save stuff to the cooler. Back on 3.3 now and so far so good.

It only seems to relate to the CoPro and/or Corsair devices, the Motherboard and GPU items when added don't vanish. Only CoPro, I also tried copying a fan to the board after a second or two, it also vanished. I only have the K70 keyboard and the CoPro in the menu and they are the only two that vanish. It seemed to work fine last night, then again I did setup some fan profiles after I added it to the dashboard. I am unsure if that triggered something. Edited by solarity

That seems similar to this. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=179090

It was also only one device at a time for me, first the cooler. However, after it the C-Pro started vanishing but not the H115i Pro that is USB chained to the back end, I know that is cannot be an actual connection issue. Also, the graphing feature will usually give away when you have lost the connection in the form of cyclical "false data" in the graph to fill space. No data loss and even after it disappears, the real data is still there with no breaks. It looks like some kind of UI glitch.