Corsair Community

H110i graphs disappear from the dashboard.

Astral85

That's a little bit odd. In a somewhat related event, the dashboard on iCUE 3.4.95 suddenly has started dropping my H115i PRO and all of its values in their own cells. This does not happen on boot or wake, but right in the middle of normal use. Suddenly, the standalone pump speed, coolant temp, and 2 fan boxes disappear and the H115i Pro is mysteriously unchecked from the dashboard tracking list. I then have to manually re-add the H115i Pro and pull the graphs out to their own boxes, the part that is clearly failing for you. It reads like a loss of connectivity between the cooler and C-Pro, except the temp graphs in the device sections have no breaks or anomalies that typically come with a loss of data input. I have never had connection issues at with this cooler or the C-Pro is 6 months, but this started after trying to save a static color setting to the device --- something that is not working either.

*EDIT - After a reinstall, my H115i no longer disappears from the dashboard. It's now the Commander Pro reverting to default dashboard status with all graphs put back into the original box.

Edited by c-attack

I have this issue with my Commander Pro using iCUE 3.4.95. Never had an issue on the previous version of iCUE. If I drag any graphs out of the default Commander Pro box into the main window, they disappear after a few seconds as in Astral85's video. My H115i, Graphics Card, Motherboard, and CPU readings don't have this issue when dragged into the main window.