Corsair Community

Can't access Performance on Commander Pro until iCUE is restarted.

Zammin

Hi everyone.

It seems I've discovered a bug in the latest iCUE. I've just built a new PC and I'm using my Commander Pro to control all my fans and water pump. I was able to set everything up the way I wanted however upon every time I boot my PC, when I go into iCUE the performance tab is missing for the Commander Pro. Quitting the application and reopening it fixes the issue but I don't want to have to do it every time. The Commander Pro still works even when I can't access the performance section, but I can't make changes unless I restart the application. This issue occurs every time I boot or restart my PC. It also sometimes returns after the app has been running for a few minutes..

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Does anyone know a fix? This didn't happen on my old PC with the same Commander Pro and version of iCUE.

It may be worth mentioning I had to initially uninstall and reinstall iCUE the first time because when I first installed it, there was always a white background and lots of buttons were missing from the app... It's all there now but this issue is persisting and annoying the crap out of me.

Thanks in advance for any help. I can also provide iCUE logs if needed.

Edited by Zammin

I just found some other threads about this issue. It seems it is a known and common one. I hope it gets fixed soon. I tried reinstalling iCUE but it did not fix the issue. I'm considering rolling back to a previous version so if anyone can tell me if this issue was present in the last version that would be awesome.

It's a known issue. While annoying, the fix is easy enough - exit iCue and restart it. Your performance tab should come back up.

Corsair is aware of it and a fix is in the works.

Thanks, I saw the other threads after making this one haha. Guess I should've searched first.

Yeah that does fix it but only for a matter of minutes. Generally if I try to access it again 20 mins or so later it's gone again. Hope it gets fixed soon. I don't recall it happening in the previous build. Which is kinda funny because previous builds were early access and this is supposedly the full release. :sigh!:

Yeah that does fix it but only for a matter of minutes. Generally if I try to access it again 20 mins or so later it's gone again. Hope it gets fixed soon. I don't recall it happening in the previous build. Which is kinda funny because previous builds were early access and this is supposedly the full release. :sigh!:

That isn't something that I've seen happen. Do you have logs?