Corsair Community

questions regarding RBG Profiles

Fish Gaming

I have searched relentlessly and cannot find any information on this topic so any help would sure be grateful. I know that Corsair use to have a RGB Share. Did they do away with it because I cannot find anywhwere where you can download community RGB Profiles.

Do you guys know of places where RGB Profiles for corsair keyboard/fans are being uploaded?

Lastly I thought there was a way to save your profiles by uploading them in case you had to re-install your corsair software and lost the profiles. is there anyway to do that now?

Thanks for the help!

RGB share was taken down as the switch was made from CUE 2 to iCUE. It may return in the future, but for now some of the prominent creators from before are running their own pages. See the Profile section of the iCUE sub-forum as a start.

You still can export/import files and it is still at 1 file per trip rate. That will not maintain any icons or background images you associated with it. I suggest most people do something a bit more efficient.

Find your C: User/(name)/App Data (hidden folder)/Roaming/Corsair/CUE location. This is where iCUE (and CUE 2) stores the profiles and preferences. Copy the entire CUE folder to a separate and safe location and drop it into a folder labeled with the version of iCUE you are running (3.4.xx, 3.5, 3.6....). You need to assume all future updates will not be backward compatible with prior versions of CUE. Each time you want to "back up" your profiles, drag the App Data/Corsair/CUE folder into your save space again. If there is a disaster or you need to reinstall for whatever reason, simply delete the existing CUE folder and drop your copy back in its place. You should back up your CUE folder anytime before updating to new iCUE versions. When you do update, the app will covert the current CUE folder item to the new version specifications, but that may not be reversible.

*Make sure you quit iCUE before dropping or deleting a CUE folder in its active App Data location.