Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar Pro Freezing

SEXCHANGE

Hello, I've had my Corsair Scimitar Pro since the end of December and it has been great until a few months ago. I originally thought that the freezing would go away, but it hasn't and I'm starting to get really upset and annoyed that such an expensive mouse doesn't even hold up to the amount of money that I spent on it.

Whenever I am doing ANYTHING AT ALL with my mouse on my computer, it freezes, cursor, buttons, and all. Most of the time when it freezes I have to unplug it from the USB port in my computer, wait about 5 sec, and plug it back in. When it freezes, it resets the lighting options on my mouse and is almost always randomly chosen. On top of all of these issues, the only thing I can change in the Corsair Software, is what the buttons can do. I cannot change the color on my mouse, and it seems very unresponsive. My mouse disconnects about 3 times every minute and my computer even makes the sound of a USB cable disconnecting from the port. It is fully unresponsive. I have read that I just need to turn off the RGB lights on the mouse for it to work, BUT I LITERALLY CANNOT.

So much for a $70.00 mouse that can't even last 6 months. If you can tell me how to fix it, or have any comments, suggestions, or recommendations, please feel free to tell me. I'm at a dead end with this mouse, and it makes me not want to buy another thing from Corsair, thank you for reading. (:

BTW: My mouse froze about 13 times during this.

hi i had the same issue and it even went so far as to corrupt(it didn't) the mouse i even registered on this forum after i fixed it so i could tell you(cause i know i freaked out) the problem is icue not playing ball with the drivers

just remove it and install cue 2.0 the old one