Corsair Community

6 LL fans and 570x lightning

AlanDotts

I just started putting together my system. I removed the 2 120mm fans from the 570x case and installed 6 120mm LL fans. I have all 6 wired to the original rgb controller. I am going to install one of the lighting node pro from my kit's and connect it to the original controller to control the fans through the software.

Can I install a second rgb controller on the second channel of the node pro for the case logo leds? Will it then be controlled through the software?

Since I am using the node pro and software, is the anything I can do with the original buttons on the top of the 570x? It would be cool to be able to use them to switch between custom profiles saved to the node pro without the software needing to be open. Similar to how you can save profiles to the scimitar mouse. It doesn't seem like there is any such functionality, but the manual was not particularly thorough so I figured I would ask around.

Finished reading through it. Very thorough! I was bemoaning needing to add a second rgb controller for one port. Never would have known about the single type of fan or that the mirror black logos were specified as an sp fan. Didn't see that in any of corsairs documentation.

Also that is an amazing setup you have!

Finished reading through it. Very thorough! I was bemoaning needing to add a second rgb controller for one port. Never would have known about the single type of fan or that the mirror black logos were specified as an sp fan. Didn't see that in any of corsairs documentation.

Also that is an amazing setup you have!

Glad it helps bud :).. and thank you :)