Corsair Community

Problem RAM memories Vengeance RGB

GoToEloy

Good morning. I have a problem with the vengeance rgb memories, it turns out that when I install the Icue program everything goes fine but suddenly, the RAM memories disappear and I can not configure the RGB lights. Does anyone else have this problem?. Do you know any solution?

Are you running RGB Sync software from your motherboard manufacturer (Asus AuraSync, Gigabyte Fusion, MSI Mystic)? You may be required to remove them (the memory option in that software) as lighting options if you are, so iCUE can regain control.

There should be an option somewhere in MSI software that will allow it to release control of the RAM to iCUE. If you cant find it ask MSI they should know where it is.

Or an alternative is to turn off the SDK under General Settings in iCUE, but this will prevent any games or software from controlling your Corsair devices.

Edited by Inheritance

The MSI program does not have an SDK, I have tried to turn off only the ram memories but they still do not leave me in the ICUE, the only way to get the memories in the Icue is to uninstall and reinstall.

The Glaive mouse also appears in the MSI program and does not conflict with the Icue, that's why I find it so strange

Edited by GoToEloy

• 4 weeks later...
I have uninstalled the MSI program and nothing ... remains the same, now with the update only recognizes me one of the two ram memories that I have and the rgb does not work, only works with the MysticLight. Would anyone know tell me some solution ?. Thank you.