Corsair Community

Dpi/sniper button to Macros?

D1991F

Mouse:scimitar

The only DPI button I can set is in the remap keys but on advance macros it wont recognize remaps as second action keys so I cant add it to macros and the current macros selections has no sniper button or dpi option to add.

Why: Fortnite, Cause I aim better with real low sensitivity's but when I hold my building keys on mouse I want my dpi to double so I am quicker at movement and not interested in pressing it separately or toggling it.

Yeah, it would be great if they would add the ability to insert a "set dpi" action inside a macro sequence.

Also, add the ability to have the key press and key release for sniper button inside a macro.

• 2 months later...
there is no alias style mode in fortnite? In old fps games that didnt have dynamic zoom, you could alias or macro a key to run a series of console commands like settign the mouse sensitivity while changing the field of view, effectively bootleg dynamic zoom. Perhaps faster even than dpi switching. Maybe look into if your fortnite platform supports it. I believe it is unreal engine which has lots of console commands available but I am unsure if those are options..