Corsair Community

Really

arf88

The Cue upgrade from within Cue to iCue completely blew all the settings out the water and all the profiles are wiped.

Riddled with Ads and runs CPU higher. Shame

My profiles were retained between CUE to iCUE. The CPU usage was fixed in version 3.4.x and there is only one Ad on one screen for Farcry 5 integration with iCue. What version are you currently using?

None of my profiles were migrated over and importing does not do anything at all. I gave up im downgrading to CUE. I just need a simple piece of software that works. Whats with the Ad, paying for the hardware alone is not enough.

None of my profiles were migrated over and importing does not do anything at all. I gave up im downgrading to CUE. I just need a simple piece of software that works. Whats with the Ad, paying for the hardware alone is not enough.

It is letting people know about Farcry5 integration. Not everyone keeps up to do date with the latest Corsair news and Farcry5 was the first game that actively interacts with Corsair's products. It is only one, granted large, banner and it is only shown in one place. I don't mind it, though it appears there are a few vocal critics of it. Maybe they will add a button to disable it from showing. I am fine with it, so long as it only relates to Corsair's products and integration with games, etc. It if was an Amazon ad for something I looked at yesterday, then I would be displeased.