Corsair Community

Some kind of "screensaver" for K65

Syberon

Is there a way to make a some kind of "screensaver" for keyboard lighting? I have working profile with lighting and want to turn it off (or changes to another effect) after some idle time and activate it back on any key pressed.

Is there a way to make a some kind of "screensaver" for keyboard lighting? I have working profile with lighting and want to turn it off (or changes to another effect) after some idle time and activate it back on any key pressed.

People still use screen savers? :p

You can tie profiles with games and processes, just find whatever process is started when your screensaver starts on your pc.

Another options is write that "screensaver" profile to your keyboard so it can do it w/o icue. When you lock your PC it defaults to the profile on the keyboard. At least in theory. This would be taking advantage of a bug.

People still use screen savers? :p

I specifically specified the "screensaver" in quotes:) I have my working PC running at 24/7 and i don't lock it or logging out. I just want to turn off lighting on keyboard after some idle time and turn it on again after any keypress) Maybe i'm so lazy to click on brightness key every time but what really is )

Is there any way to do it via actions for example?