Corsair Community

iCUE + H150 Pro only shows maximum 60c

bugzy

Hello guys, I'm using iCUE with Corsair H150 Pro & Command Pro.

For the H150i Pro, when I select the CPU Package Temp as the selection, the graph for the fan speed only allows maximum curve up to 60c.

Is there a way to have more temperature range for when adjusting my own custom fan curve? Attached screen cap for reference.

Corsair_Fan_speed_temp.thumb.PNG.14361a563aed7349a38b056ca59454d5.PNG

I would personally set the H150i pro to work from liquid temps or your fans will ramp up and down too often. Liquid temperature is far more stable for fan curves imho.... Edited by Zotty

I see that now. It is a bug on the cooler Performance Tab only. My H115i Pro does this as well. Not sure if is also applicable to other coolers.

Regardless of the its nature, I certainly agree with the post above. The cooler doesn't directly address CPU temp anyway. It can only alter the coolant temp, which in turn has an effect on the CPU temp. In most set-ups, you only need the fans to speed up if there is a marked increase in coolant temperature. Your CPU core temps can change multiple times per second. Not the greatest control variable. The curve you have set up is inappropriate for CPU temp anyway, but is probably just right for H150i Pro Temp (coolant temperature).

It might requite a little experimentation to find your range in the 011, but all cases have their unique characteristic. If you are using the internal "flat" mount placement, you certainly will be affected by changes in case temp. Most other people are as well, so some seasonal tweaking may be necessary.