Corsair Community

H115i Pro Zero RPM with other fans

Richard_Muehli

You know, we started a discussion on this a while back and the zero fan program was non-functional on iCUE, regardless of fan model. I don’t recommend using it at all and 400 rpm offers several degrees cooler running without addind perceptible noise. There is no way you can hear the B-14 at 400 rpm. Let me go check if zero rpm is working. I have not tried in a while.

**No change. Zero RPM mode has no effect on my H115i PRO with 2xHD140 hooked up. Not even a hint of speed change - like I did nothing at all. However, I think there may be some underlying fan bugs in iCUE 3.4 (besides this) and it is possible they are contributing. My HD140s behave a little differently on this version and it may be related to the new Auto/PWM/DC mode selector implementation.

Trank you for the fast answer.

I dont use iCUE, because Corsair Link is better for me.

So the only fans that support ZeroRPM are the ML140 from the H115i Pro right? But I dont like them, because the motors making a loud humming noise. The B14-PS eLoop are more quiet and take the liquid cooler at higher speeds than the ML140.

The eLoops have no motor sounds at all! :)

Looking back at some old posts, it seems to be a mixed bag. Some people can get it work on Link, but not with all fan types. No one seems to have it working in iCUE. Perhaps we can pick this discussion up again. Regardless, I still recommend sticking to the minimum rather than 0. There is a big difference between 0 air flow and even a small 20 cfm. I also know those fans are quiet, so no real loss.

Archived