Corsair Community

H100i v2 Custom Fan Curve bug?

hockey9999

Is it a known issue that with the H100i v2, custom fan curves aren't being maintained after wake from sleep? It looks like my custom curve is still applied, but the fans always runs approx. 1400 rpm on wake.

It was happening 2 versions ago, I skipped 3.3.103, and it is still happening with 3.4.95.

Any known fixes?

Thanks!

You may also want to Quit iCUE and terminate the Corsair Service after waking. That seems to cure a host of different issues relating to the service not restarting properly after sleep.

**I am able replicate a version of this problem on iCUE 3.4.95. If I set the H115i Pro fans to a fixed % or RPM, then put it back on my much lower speed custom curve, the fans do not follow. Not only do they not slow down to 600 as they should, but they speed up to... ~1400 rpm. I have to quit iCUE and restart to make it stop and follow the curve. I originally noticed this on the first install and it was one of the reasons I went back to Link running a bunch of tests. I should have remembered.

Edited by c-attack

Thanks for the replies!

I can make the fans start following the fan curve again either by switching to one of the default fan profiles and back to my custom one, or by killing iCue and all related Corsair processes/services and restarting iCue.

I'll try creating a new profile and/or curve and see if it helps.