Corsair Community

RGB Lightning Hub on 570X Mirror case

Alcasczar

I have a question, I've been eyeing this case for a month or two, what series of Corsair fans come with ? I ask because I already own LL series fans and I know you can't mix them with different fans on one hub.

Also does it come with the PSU shroud cover or is that a separate order still?

I have a question, I've been eyeing this case for a month or two, what series of Corsair fans come with ? I ask because I already own LL series fans and I know you can't mix them with different fans on one hub.

Also does it come with the PSU shroud cover or is that a separate order still?

If you are considering the 570x, I would just get the 500D SE instead. The SE comes with a commander pro and 3x LL-120 fans, which you can mix with your existing fan. The 570x on the other hand is an older design. It has the SP-120, which aren't as pretty as the LL-120s, it also relied on manual control. IMHO the 500D SE doesn't only look better, but it is a better value seeing it comes with a Commander Pro and 3xLL-120 fans.

Corsair's newer cases even on the lower end have Lighting Node Pros and Commander Pros. The previous generation of cases had manually controls, though those can be plugged into the LNP/CoPro.

If you are considering the 570x, I would just get the 500D SE instead. The SE comes with a commander pro and 3x LL-120 fans, which you can mix with your existing fan.

OOoo Nice. You made a believer out of me, the one thing I don't like is the smoked tempered glass but the RGB should light things up inside since I recently bought a few packs of LL 140s

OOoo Nice. You made a believer out of me, the one thing I don't like is the smoked tempered glass but the RGB should light things up inside since I recently bought a few packs of LL 140s

I actually prefer smoked glass. It looks understated with the LEDs off. Though when it is on you can use the LEDs to highlight certain areas of the case, it also takes the edge/harshness of some LEDs.

• Corsair Employee
Just my personal opinion but I definitely agree with solarity regarding smoked glass. It's really great if you just want a gentle glow of color to accentuate your system. Though, some builds do look better with clear TG. It's really just preference!

Archived