Corsair Community

UNOFFICIAL Change log for iCue 3.4.95

DevBiker

These are UNOFFICIAL notes on changes that I've seen/tested/verified in iCue 3.4.95.

- Overall CPU Usage is way down

- Fixed ability to drag profile folders. Also, first profile in first profile is selected as default profile.

- Added settings to Commander Pro Fan Connectors to specify 3 or 4 pin fan headers. You can find this under "Settings" for the Commander Pro.

- Added Temperature as a Lighting Link effect. This allows some really cool things; I'm using this to have a CPU temperature gauge on the top lightbar of my K95.

- Added 0 RPM capability into Commander Pro Performance settings

- HX1200i custom fan settings works. Not sure if this is a fix but there was a recent post where another user couldn't customize the HX1200i fan profile with 3.3. I have verified that this works in 3.4.

Known Issues:

- Instant Lighting does not work for the previous generation coolers (H100i V2, H80iV2, etc ... that generation/class).

- Performance, Notifications and Graphing tabs aren't available. See http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=178727.

- AMD Ryzen 2xxx series CPUs report temperatures incorrectly. (reported by donalgodon) :-(

Edited by DevBiker

- Added Temperature as a Lighting Link effect. This allows some really cool things; I'm using this to have a CPU temperature gauge on the top lightbar of my K95.

Cool feature but current realization is far from perfect. For now it only instantly change colors in 3 steps and there are not smooth transition.

I have an Aquaero 6 controller with Farbwerk module and it have this good realization with smooth transition and i use it to change my case RGB strips color dependent on CPU temperature. And it looks much better then current iCUE relaization.