Corsair Community

Commander Pro - No Performance Tab

beardo47

Z370-E Gaming motherboard - latest bios

Brand new 570x case, H150i Pro, 6x LL120 RGB fans, Commander Pro, Lighting Node Pro.

No extra software running, latest FW on everything, latest version of iCUE.

When the PC loads there is no performance tab under the commander pro, I need to exit the software and start it again for it to register.

Do I even need to run iCUE? All I want to do is set the outside of my LL120 RGB fans to white and the centers to blue, and a few fan profiles. Can I do that in the other corsair software or do you not get as much control?

I also get the performance tab missing when first booting and like your self it comes back by restarting iCue.. I have Reported it and no doubt its being worked on dude..

for me.. even the the tab is missing it seems the CoPro is working fine...

and unfortunately you need iCue running for RGB profiles to be applied to Fans and Strips dude.. they currently default to demo mode when iCue is closed

Edited by Zotty

Yeah I figured that out when I lock the PC (so iCUE isn't running) it defaults.

I'm hoping it gets sorted and it isn't just another CAM catastrophe, just a little disheartening to drop all this money on a new PC, with all this Corsair gear and it not work as expected :(.

How do you know your fans are working correctly if you can't see the performance tab, they can't be monitored by any other software as they're going through the CoPro, it wouldn't bother me as long as they worked properly. Or are you just monitoring temps in say HW monitor which would give you some indication your fans are working otherwise you'd be running hottttttttttttt.

I have the 3 fans on the H150i Pro hooked up to the CoPro, along with 2 case fans on the top and one final one on an EVGA 1080ti Hybrid on the rear so it's important to me that the fans don't just sit there at 700rpm :O.

How do you know your fans are working correctly if you can't see the performance tab

You can still see fans and temps in Dashboard or Cue Space dude... what I see in mine matches what the Copro should be doing so unless i need to make adjustments the missing tab is no biggy day to day, BUT.... it HAS to be fixed and I am sure it will be a short term bug ;).

Ah I'll pull the dashboard up and have a look thanks for that. As I said I shouldn't need to see the performance tab, after all it should be set it once and forget about it.

Only reason I wanted to see it at the moment was because it's a new build so wanted to make sure fan profiles etc were working as they should, will monitor through dashboard for now thank you.

Out of curiosity, would you run the H150i Pro fans off the included splitter and plug the header into the mobo, or just carry on as I am and have them wired into the CoPro?

I'd of run the 1080ti hybrid off the graphics card fan cable but that's 3 pin and the ll120 is 4 pin. I've actually got a custom profile set up in iCUE which works off the 1080ti temp, very clever software and once it works without the little bugs it will be excellent.

Ah I'll pull the dashboard up and have a look thanks for that. As I said I shouldn't need to see the performance tab, after all it should be set it once and forget about it.

Only reason I wanted to see it at the moment was because it's a new build so wanted to make sure fan profiles etc were working as they should, will monitor through dashboard for now thank you.

You are Correct in your needs buddy :).. and Correct to state so :). I do thank you for being calm and understanding and mostly for listening... some just rant back at us lol..

Glad you are sorted with a temporary work around :).. totally understand your concerns with needing to know what it's doing.. thats it's job!..

No need for screaming and shouting it gets people nowhere! I did edit my post though asking for a cheeky bit of advice if you don't mind :p.

Would you bother installing Link as well as iCUE or just iCUE?

The setup at the moment is :

570X Case with H150i Pro mounted in the front with 3x LL120 RGB fans.

2x LL120 RGB Fans mounted in the roof.

1x LL120 RGB mounted on a 120mm Radiator in the rear for the Hybrid 1080TI.

All the fans are currently hooked up to the CoPro, I had custom profiles setup for the rear fan to work off the 1080ti's temp, and the 3 fans mounted to the H150i Pro to adapt accordingly to the Package temp of the i7 8700k, top two case fans were just set to balanced or quiet.

Would you keep it as it, or wire all 3 LL120 RGB h150i pro fans into the h150i pro and just leave the 2 top fans / 1 rear fan wired into the CoPro?

I have same case... same cooler..

Personally i have mine with the rad fans powered by the cooler and set to react off of the coolers temps (makes for smoother fan speed transitions). i am also Push/pull so still have 6 fans on the Copro., top 2 fans are intake and rear is exhaust..

Fan curves, for general use all fans are set to fixed 850 rpm, when gaming I am generally in my headset so my gaming profile puts all fans to maximum, i get great temps and have no concerns what so ever,, this works for me.. I prefer the Positive Pressure of my set up as A, the 5 intake fans are filtered which cuts the dust down massively. B the top fans drag in cool air to be bring down the temp of the front 360 rads airflow.cooling things somewhat for when it hits ram and vram etc. (and for when it gets to your gfx rad! ;).).

I also have my PSU mounted Fan up and set to max rpm when gaming,, acts as another exhaust...

Downside of the top fans being intake is you don't see the lovely glowy ring :(.

Tested your theory, I set all fans to 100% RPM. Restarted PC.

Performance tab not there, checked RPM in dashboard and they are definitely 100% as I can hear them :D. It's a bit of relief knowing they work regardless if the performance tab shows up or not, means the components won't run hot!.

Just had the "fans flashing like mad" issue too on a restart, hopefully all this will be resolved in time.

Edited by beardo47

I've had a bit of a play this afternoon whilst watching Columbia lose to Japan... :/.

CorsairService set to Manual instead of Automatic.

iCUE set to not start with Windows.

Right click iCUE shortcut, set to start minimized.

Copy shortcut to :Startup Folder.

When windows loads, it will not load iCUE via the iCUE start with windows option, instead it will run the iCUE shortcut in the startup folder, it launches the program minimized, it will be better once I can figure out how to have it minimizing to system tray instead.

So far (20+ reboots / shutdowns) the only issue that has happened is the LL120's going nuts with the LED's.

A simple batch file on the desktop with :

NET STOP CorsairService

NET START CorsairService

The batch file fixes the LED Seizures.

So far every time despite the LED's having their glitch all tabs are showing in iCUE for the H150i Pro & CoPro.

If for whatever reason when I start / restart the PC the LL120's are flashing like mad I simply click the batch file I've made on my desktop and it fixes it, a very simple work around until Corsair fix it.