Corsair Community

recommendation

AndyXzC

I've been looking for a mechanical keyboard with macro keys at the left and rgb just like the K95 RGB PLATINUM but without num pad at the right and i've found nothing and it would be very nice that you include this feature in your next keyboard please :( Edited by AndyXzC

I think that is somewhat par for the course with ten-keyless models. The point is to make a short keyboard. Adding function keys to the left somewhat countermands the intent. However, you can always use CUE to reprogram the F keys on the top of ten keyless model to behave like G keys. In games, I also use the {}:">? set for things like that as well.

Why is it so important to shorten the keyboards ?

I would absolutely prefere a full featured keyboard with 18 macro keys to the left.

I am working as a developer with different IDEs and use the G-Keys for an unified layout across all of them. Alternatively I could use a keypad, but thats also not available from Corsair

Why is it so important to shorten the keyboards ?

I would absolutely prefere a full featured keyboard with 18 macro keys to the left.

I am working as a developer with different IDEs and use the G-Keys for an unified layout across all of them. Alternatively I could use a keypad, but thats also not available from Corsair

To save space... he asked for a ten keyless model with extra function keys. Kind of at odds with the overall design. Obviously a full battleship keyboard is something else.